Great Lakes Medical Imaging will be presenting an Interventional Radiology Symposium on April 14th , 2018. This is the first event of its kind for GLMI. We are seeking to build partnerships and lasting relationships with Healthcare Providers in our area to provide extraordinary outpatient procedures and treatment options.
The symposium will offer the following:
- Continuing Medical Education credits (4.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) TM)
- A better understanding of treatment options for Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) and roles of interventional radiology (IR).
- Review therapeutic options for patients with uterine leiomyomas (fibroids) with specific
emphasis on uterine fibroid embolization (UFE).
- Review differential diagnosis for chronic leg pain with emphasis on arterial and venous
insufficiency and DVT.
- Familiarize providers with pain management services offered by the interventional radiology service.
If you are interested in registering for this event, or becoming a sponsor, please contact AnnMarie directly at 716-465-6816 or by email at email@example.com.