Get Your Imaging With Confidence
Our team has been doing our part to contain the spread of COVID-19. We care about the community we serve, protecting your health and safety is a vital priority.
What we are doing:
- Infection control: Cleanliness at GLMI is of the utmost importance.
- The frequency of our cleanings has increased to ensure further safety.
- Our waiting rooms are disinfected throughout the day to ensure cleanliness.
- For your safety have removed all pamphlets, magazines, comment cards, etc. from our waiting rooms.
- You will be questioned upon scheduling your appointment or via a confirmation call prior to your appointment to ensure we keep any potentially infectious individuals from entering our facility
- As you enter any of our facilities you will experience a screening and face mask check.
- Staff will be wearing masks in accordance with the social distancing guidelines
- Personal health and monitoring is emphasized with all staff
- We have signage displaying proper respiratory hygiene, social distancing reminders, and hand washing hygiene as both an education and accentuation of their importance.
How you can help:
- If you have come in close contact with someone positive for COVID-19 and/or are experiencing symptoms such as: cough, shortness of breath, and/or fever, to contact our staff prior to visiting one of our locations.
- Practice proper hand washing and coughing etiquette while in our locations.
- Minimize the visitors accompanying you to our offices, any non essential guests will be asked to wait in their vehicle.
- Come prepared in clothing without metal and remove jewelry prior to your appointment. This will avoid the need for you to make a stop in our changing rooms prior to your exam.
We are working diligently to comply with recommendations from the CDC, DOH and government agencies.
Please contact us if you have any questions. (716) 836-4646.
We wish you good health and appreciate you choosing Great Lakes Medical Imaging for your radiology needs.